TRACK STATUS OF YOUR PAN CARD APPLICATION
Income tax department of India has provided users a great tool by which applicant can track his/her pan card application status from internet connection of home computer or any other nearby internet connection like cyber cafe or any friend’s computer which is connected by internet. Because of having service to check the pan card process online, one save his/her time by knowing exact status of his/her pan card application status. Mostly pan card take 3 week to receive but one have to check its pan card online.
Also see SSUP portal
Track pan card status by acknowledgment number
- Track status of PAN Application using 15 digit acknowledgment no. issued by TIN-FCs at TIN website or by using SMS facility Type ‘PAN15 digit acknowledgment no.’ and send it to 53030.
- Track your pan status or pan card status online through UTI website, If you applied Pan Application form from UTI then You can track status of Pan Card through UTI website.
Track pan status by filling inquiry form
You can check Pan Status by using these steps
- Select Application Type
- New Application (Form 49 A).
- Application Number : Enter your Pan Card Application number here.
- Coupon Number : Put your coupon number here.
- Applicants Name : Enter full name of PAN Card applicant.
- Finally Check Status Of Pan Card.
Track you pan card status by name or DOB,To track the pan status using name, applicants who are apart from individual’s like Association of Persons, Trust Deed/Formation of Body of Individuals, Incorporation or Agreement/Partnership should mention their name Surname(Last Name) field only. Once the application is submitted online, you check online only after 3 days. This is because NSDL takes some time to process your application. So that you can track Status Of PAN Application or track Pan card Status.
Also see Online сrеdіt card аррlісаtіоn