BGVB Bank Recruitment through IBPS Scores
Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank has released the BGVB Bank Officer & Office Assistant recruitment notification to actually recruit the applicants for filling up different empty positions through RRBs CWE-III examination scores organized by IBPS. And to fill these vacant post invited the online applications from interested and suitable candidates by means of over the internet mode.
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain the online Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank application form, They are encouraged to submit the thoroughly filled application form with necessary details associated with the applicant and could apply and pay the application fees by your debit card or you can go for UPI Payment method before the closing date of receiving of the online Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank recruitment registration form.
Your completely filled application forms should be submitted to Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank online. All registration forms has to be submitted before last date at bgvb.co.in.
BGVB Bank officer’s recruitment
For those who want to work in Officer & Office Assistant post at BGVB Bank, you might want to make an application for this Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank recruitment notice immediately. If you meet all the eligibility requirements and want to submit an application you should go through this post carefully. More highlights about BGVB Bank Recruitment are available to browse at following post.
Only qualified persons are encouraged to send an application. Job seekers desire to know additional information about BGVB Bank Recruitment 2016 such as name of the posts, number of vacancies, selection procedure, salary details, registration fee, max age limitation, educational criteria needed and detailed application process etc you must read the official notification.
- Position Offered: Officer & Office Assistant
- Total No. of Posts: 359 Posts
- Office Assistant: 188 Posts
- Officer Scale-II in (IT): 18 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (LAW): 02 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (CA): 03 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 147 Posts
- Academic Qualification Needed : Individuals having degree from acknowledged institutions are eligible to fill out an application.
- Notable Dates : Start Date for the online application: 19/05/2016
- Closing Date to apply : 03/06/2016
Age Limit is Min. age is 18 years and Max. age bar is 32 years for BGVB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment. Include a few more years for reserved classes considering age relaxation is applicable.
How to apply for BGVB Bank Recruitment
Registration Process is mentioned below.
- Visit bgvb.co.in.Go to employment section.
- Find out link for BGVB Bank Recruitment application.
- Comply with steps mentioned on the webpage in order to make application.
- Open registration form link
- Fill up the registration form carefully in all aspects with details associated with the applicant.
- Then click on submit option.
- You should take a print out at last.
BGVB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Admit card/Hall Ticket information :
One is needed to download your admit cards online from BGVB Bank official website. Kindly head to bgvb.co.in to get your Hall Ticket. Make sure you explore the website 15 day before the test date for your admit card and Exam venue information.
Further details regarding BGVB Bank Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment could be gathered simply by written communication to BGVB Bank address.
Address of the Bank : BMC House, NH-34 Chuanpur, Berhampore P.O. Chaltia PIN-742101 Dist. Murshidabad
Also see Upcoming Railway Jobs